I had a dream that there was bread stuck to the roof of my mouth and I was trying to get it off. Then I woke up and found that there was actually bread in my mouth, to which I thought to myself, "Oh that makes sense." Then I woke up and realized it was my retainer.
It's almost ridiculous that I don't even want to get my hopes up in a dream for crying out loud. I had a dream that I was having a deep conversation with him, but I was aware that it was a dream and that clearly it was a pointless conversation because it wasn't a REAL conversation. Then my mom interrupted and for a split second I panicked, because I thought the dream mom would come in and intercept the real mom. Clearly line of logic fails to exist in a dream.. then I woke up and my real mom was talking to me. And I was sad.
What scares me most after watching scary movies was the prospect of having a nightmare about the movie and reliving it. I'd be afraid to fall asleep because of a potential nightmare. I'd even try to clear my head of what was scariest but of course that never works. Don't think about a pink elephant.. and you just did.
I have a friend who taught me how to deal with nightmares. Right after you wake up, you imagine how you would change your dream. He's gotten to the point where he lucid dreams on a daily basis and when he can't fall asleep, purposely thinks about the end of the world/chaos and him kicking the ass of every sort of monster/demon imaginable. With unlimited ammunition and weapons and superpowers. One condition: he can't save anyone but himself. So strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i did think about a pink elephant.
Post a Comment