I realized I was typing a lot of emails, so why don't I just do this.. not instead, but in addition?
I can't wait for orientation to end - it's a bit too touchy-feely for me. I keep trying not to fall asleep during the networking, trust, and teamwork lectures, but it's proving very difficult. We did the trust falling as an outdoor activity, which was expected. We had another activity yesterday where we had to lift everybody through some holes they made by hanging and twisting some string from two trees. What's kind of sad is that my wrist/forearm is pretty sore.
I remember the first day I met everyone I was thinking, how the hell am I going to remember everybody? The asian girls look the same, the white girls look the same, even the guys look the same (25 guys out of a class of 133 girls).
I think I've fulfilled my social quota for the week. I've gone to the night outings (if you can call it that) they've planned so far this week. Can you imagine 200 vet students in this tiny sports bar?
I really like being able to ride my bike to school. I hope it lasts me for 3 more months before I get another one for free, because the back tire already went flat the first time I took it out. HAHA! It's going to be a huge clusterfuck when the undergrads start.. should be interesting.
I'm so tired! Tomorrow going to the Sacramento SPCA to help them out with feral neuters/spays.
I've also learned that if I spend too much time cooking, by the time I'm done, I'm no longer hungry.
On a random note, I had a really intense dream this morning and actually woke up crying. It was so weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I worry for you when you say "feral"! Lol but you have to introduce me to some of your 107 female classmates. Glad you gave the numbers - now I can calculate the probabilities keke
They're all TAKEN
Post a Comment