Continuing what I've killed so I don't forget..
Puppy hit by car. Guy who hit him brought him into animal control, who brought him to us. Not neutered, no microchip/tags. In a lot of pain with a possible hind limb fracture and pelvic fracture. So hard for me because he was so young. At least he got a sedative prior.
Pet dove that got attacked by a Cooper's hawk through the cage. Crop laceration. I sutured the crop back together post mortem.. seemed to have been effective since we tested it with a syringe full of water.
15 year old orange tabby who got attacked by a coyote. Apparently the dog in the house heard a noise in the backyard and scared off the coyote. Not the first cat they've had who'd been attacked by coyotes. Went very peacefully..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know this is probably weird, but hear me out. you should turn this list into art one day.
i don't know why... but i just had this urge to tell you that. :X
Post a Comment